It’s a colour challenge this week over at Can You Case It? We have Dark Blue and Pink along with Neutrals to play with.
Here is my card for this week. How beautiful is that die set. It’s the Detailed Floral thinlits.
This particular set comes as a three piece set. There is a large and small decorative flower die and an edgelit die that trims the top down to match the flowers edge.
It also has a coordinating stamp set, Floral Phrases. That watercolour flower is just beautiful.
How did I make this?
- I cut my A4 cardstock in half on the short edge so that I have a long base. (105mm x 297mm) The colour is Dapper Denim
- I scored the base at 60mm and 210mm and folded them in with a bone folder to crisp them up to fold well.
- Matching and centering the large and small dies with the large and small panels of the base cardstock, I punched out my front pieces. Using my die brush, I cleaned up my punched pieces to reveal the lovely design
- I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to fit the back panel.
- Using the Floral Phrases stamp set, I stamped my base, first the border at bottom in Flirty Flamingo, the “thanks” sentiment in Dapper denim and on top I stamped that lovely flower, which has a watercolour feel too it, in Flirty Flamingo. I stamped it off so that it was faint.
- I finished it off with a little bit of coordinating ruched ribbon in Flirty Flamingo.
I can’t wait to see what you create with these colours.
Until next time… Stamp Creatively,
What I used to make this: