These storage options are new in the upcoming 2019-20 Annual Catalogue, but are available from today as an early release.
These five items are designed to mix and match to suit your needs and spacial requirements, offering you flexibility and clever clean design.
The small foot print and stackable nature means they will fit in to some of the smallest spaces and will keep your products organised, tidy, visible and trackable at all times.
They ensure that your Stampin’ Ink Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
Take a look:
See them in action here:
Here are some important notes about these products:
- The ink pad & marker storage are designed to hold the new ink pad case design but not the old style – they are too tall;
- They are designed to stack as many as 50 trays high;
- The ink pad & marker trays and the Blends trays come in packs of 5 trays;
- The open tray topper will hold up to20 ink refill bottles;
- All pieces designed to stack together in any combination;
- Peel and stick silicone feet are included with the ink pad trays, blends trays and cube.
Floral Design Grid Paper also now available to purchase
Also available from today is this gorgeous grid paper with Stampin’ Up!’s signature floral design. Grid paper is a really great way to protect your stamping surface and functional too, with a basic grid structure. And it’s just a pretty way to craft….
- Details: 11″ x 17″ (28 x 43 cm), 50 sheets, Single sided.
- Item code: 150819
- Price: $20.50
Grid Paper is available while supplies last.
These products are available now in the Online store or I can help you order directly. Online shoppers, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Host Code (see below), for your chance to choose free products through the Stampin’ Rewards program. (For orders less than $250).
Until next time… Stamp Creatively,