Take a walk down Daisy Lane
This month’s online class features the beautiful and versatile Daisy Lane Bundle, which I am really enjoying at the moment. You can find it in the 2019 Annual Catalogue on page 23.
The Bundle itself features the Daisy Lane stamp set and the new Medium Daisy punch.
I just love how this stamp set also coordinates with the carry over Daisy Punch, which is larger in size, making it perfect for layering flowers together. This allows for easy creation of stunning elements.
This kit includes supplies to make 4 cards – 2 each of 2 designs:
- Cardstock for card bases and envelopes;
- Cardstock for layering and stamping;
- Designer Series Paper;
- Punched shapes;
- Ribbon and Gems; and
- Tutorial for completion
- $25 – Project Kit only; or
- $74 – Daisy Lane Bundle and project kit (at half price); or
- $109– Daisy Lane Bundle, Daisy Punch and Project Kit (at half price).PLUS you’ll earn a Bonus Days voucher to spend next month – read more about that here.
*Prices include delivery to you.
Additional supplies you may need, NOT included in these kits are:
- Classic ink pads ($13 ea) – in these colours: Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, Pretty Peacock and Mint Macaron;
- Clear Blocks D ($14);
- Sponge Brayers ($14);
- Aqua Painters ($20)
- Tear and Tape ($11.50);
- Dimensionals ($6); and
- Snail Adhesive ($11.50) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue ($7).
HOW TO ORDER?
There are a couple of easy ways to order:
- Email me which kit, you would like to purchase and we can organise a single transfer payment option
- Shop online for the Stampin’ Up! products component of the class. Then email me to organise the purchase of your kit.
FOR ONLINE SHOPPERS:
When shopping online, use this months Mystery Host* code – find it here on the home page.
*When your order is less than $250, by using this code you go into the draw for your chance to earn some free Stampin’ Up! products through the Host Rewards program. Your individual order can be any amount, but combined orders must reach at least $250 for rewards to be awarded.
Until next time… Stamp Creatively,