Country Garden meets Vintage style… get your first look at the 2020 Annual Catalogue with this early release suite. If this is anything to go by… the 2020 Annual Catalogue, coming this June, is going to be awesome.
This suite available from today, through May leading into the new catalogue… and it’s just gorgeous.
As the name suggests, the suite has a lovely country garden feel with the feeling of an abundance of flowers in their design.
Here is a sample of what I’ve been playing with:
The suite features two bundles, Specialty Designer paper, Embossing folder, Ribbon combo pack and Gilded Gems (I’m such a sucker for gems…. I’ve bought three packs already!).
The suite is available a couple of ways:
- Purchase the whole collection in one hit;
- Purchase the bundles individually (saving 10%); or
- Purchase your favourite items individually.
Once you have purchased your products and they have arrived… come back and get inky with me. Let me help get your creative juices flowing and make this card with me: the dimensions are at the bottom of this post, and the steps in my latest YouTube video….
See the Ornate Garden suite of products here at my Stampin’ Up! online store:
You can shop while there – don’t forget to use this months host code (Click the home button above and the code is on the right). Or contact me and I’ll help you directly.
Until next time… Stamp Creatively,
Ornate Garden Card products & dimensions:
- Cardbase: Very Vanilla Thick cardstock. Cut an A4 sheet in half to 148.5mm x 210mm, score in half at 105mm
- So Saffron cardstock layer: Cut to 70mm x 148mm. Cut one of the longer edges on an angle to your liking. Emboss with the Ornate Flowers 3D embossing folder
- Speciality Designer Series Paper: Cut a strip to 148mm x 50mm
- Gold Frame is die cut from Gold foil
- Stamping is completed on Very Vanilla cardstock