Creating is a Piece of Cake
This month’s online class features the cute and versatile Piece of Cake bundle, which I am really enjoying at the moment. You can find it on page 18 of the Occasions Catalogue.
This bundle gives options for creating lots of different cards and projects well suited to birthdays. However, it does offer versatility with options to create for special occasions like weddings, engagements and anniversary.
This kit includes supplies to make 4 Cards – two female themed and 2 for guys!! 2 each of 2 different designs:
- Cardstock for card bases and for stamping;
- Punched shapes;
- Ribbon and Thread;
- Tutorial for completion
- $20 – Project Kit only
- $70 – Buy the Bundle and get the Project Kit half price
*Prices include delivery to you.
- Classic ink pads ($13 ea) – in these colours: Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick, Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green;
- Stampin’ Write Markers ($26.25);
- Clear Blocks, H ($14) and C ($12)
- Tear and Tape ($9);
- Snail Adhesive, ($10) or Refills ($8);
- Dimensionals ($6); and
- Paper Snips ($17).
HOW TO ORDER?
There are a couple of easy ways to order:
- Email me which kit, you would like to purchase and we can organise a single bank transfer payment option
- Shop online for the Stampin’ Up! products component of the class. Then email me to organise the purchase of your kit.
FOR ONLINE SHOPPERS:
- Piece of Cake Bundle – 150579;
- Inks and adhesives;
When shopping online, use this months Mystery Host* code – find it here.
*When your order is less than $250, by using this code you go into the draw for your chance to earn some free Stampin’ Up! products through the Host Rewards program. Your individual order can be any amount, but combined orders must reach at least $250 for rewards to be awarded.
Until next time… Stamp Creatively,