Creative Club @ Home
On page 41 of Mini Catalogue, there are a collection of products that could easily be a bundle, as they all coordinate so well together. However, they are work equally well as stand alone products and can be used with many other products too.
When products like this work so well together it’s worth looking at them as a whole and that’s why I have put them together for you in a class, giving you ideas on how to use all the products together.
Here are the products:
Layered Kindness stamp set, Label Me Fancy Punch (top right), Label Me Pretty Punch (bottom right).
Each of these items are $31 each and when you buy all three together, they qualify you for a Level 1 Sale-a-Bration item. (Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st).
This stamp set is a DistINKtive one, meaning some of the stamps pick up and put down ink at different levels, allowing highlights and shadows to be present in the imagery. It features lovely imagery of leaves and flowers coupled with some useful sentiments for regular occasions.
Plus the two punches are amazing… one is a fabulous shape to decorate with and the other is cleverly constructed to also work as a tag.
In this class, you will get ideas on how to use your products to their full potential. Here are the details on the class:
- Layered Kindness Stamp set;
- Label Me Pretty Punch; and
- Label Me Fancy Punch.
Project kit includes:
- 2 x card design ideas and kit supplies (inc cardstock, designer paper and ribbon) to make 4 cards in total – 2 each of 2 designs;
- a written step by step tutorial featuring photos too;
- Plus, you will receive two more mini tutorial inspiration sheets – these are project inspiration using these products, and contain basic steps for completion (no products or kits though).
Buy this project kit at half price, when you buy the Products.
- Products, Card kit and tutorial: $109
- Project Kit and tutorial: $20
Costs include delivery direct to you.
Remember: it’s currently Sale-a-Bration (at the time this post went live) meaning when you spend $90 or more on products in one purchase, you can choose a free item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration brochures. Read more about that here in this post.
Additional supplies you may need, NOT included in these kits are:
- Classic Inks – colours include: Grapefruit Grove, Shaded Spruce, Soft Seafoam ($13ea);
- Adhesives: Tear and Tape ($11.50), Multipurpose Liquid Glue; ($7); and Dimensionals ($6).
HOW TO ORDER?
There are a couple of easy ways to order:
- Email me which kit, you would like to purchase and we can organise a single transfer payment option
FOR ONLINE SHOPPERS:
- just add any inks and adhesives;
When shopping online, use this months Mystery Host* code – find it here.
*When your order is less than $250, by using this code you go into the draw for your chance to earn some free Stampin’ Up! products through the Host Rewards program. Your individual order can be any amount, but combined orders must reach at least $250 for rewards to be awarded.
Until next time… Stamp Creatively,